Wild Atlantic Way
The Wild Atlantic Way is Ireland’s 2500km coastal touring driving/cycling route – a spectacular range of land and sea, along the scenic west of Ireland’s magestic coastline. The Aran Islands are on the Wild Atlantic Way and thus can be added to an itinerary if one wishes to explore Irelands Islands.
The Wild Atlantic Way’s world-famous coastal route includes seven of Ireland’s counties, taking in some breathtaking scenery along the way. The Aran Islands are located in the County Galway section of the Wild Atlantic Way
The following are detailed route maps and guides for each county on the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Cork – Map and Guide
- Kerry – Map and Guide
- Clare – Map and Guide
- Galway – Map and Guide
- Mayo – Map and Guide
- Sligo and Leitrim – Map and Guide
- Donegal – Map and Guide
The Wild Atlantic Way suits those with an agenda from a couple of days to a few weeks. The Wild Atlantic Way has everything, in excess of 1,000 Attractions; in excess of 2,500 exercises including strolling, cycling, kayaking, surfing, angling and that’s just the beginning, in excess of 50 Blue Flag shorelines, about 20 long separation strolls, over 120 Golf courses and over 500 celebrations and occasions to appreciate amid every year.
The Atlantic coastline of Ireland has captivated and bewildered guests who leave in awe of how this coastline has characterized Ireland. The Wild Atlantic Way recounts the story of the seascape and its kin including Surfers, Swimmers, Kayakers, Adventurers and Activity aficionados, Artists, Story Tellers, Seaside towns, Fishermen, Farmers, The Islanders, Colorful cabins and Windswept Lighthouses. Actually for the Native Irish and emigrates returning home, the memories of summer occasions in Castlecove, The Gaeltacht in Connemara, The Caravan Parks, swimming and snorkeling, kelp showers in Sligo. All these memories serve as a transitional experience on the Wild Atlantic Way.
The Wild Atlantic Way course cooks up a course of emotions for travelers of all ages and tastes. Take off and experience the true Ireland.
– The Wild Atlantic Way is one of the longest characterized and marked traveler courses on the planet at roughly 2,750 km (1,700 miles) long.
– the Wild Atlantic Way will likewise have spots to stop and take in beautiful perspectives and in excess of 150 focuses for travelers along the way.
– Begining in the Inishowen Peninsula in region Donegal close fringe with Northern Ireland and Derry City the Wild Atlantic Way ventures to every part of the whole west drifting throught provinces Sligo, Mayo, Galway, Clare, Limerick, Kerry and closes in the beautiful town of Kinsale in Cork.
– You can join the Wild Atlantic Way at any number of focus points along its length, complete it in either heading and delight in the numerous shorter side circles and many attractions, strolls, cycles and spots to stay and see along the Wild Atlantic Way.
– The Wild Atlantic Way furnishes guests with dazzling views every step of the way and giving them a chance to experience the wild nature of Irelands Atlantic shore be it brilliant daylight or the significantly more amazing tremendous Atlantic swells battering the coast amid terrible climate.
– At in excess of 2,500 km the Wild Atlantic Way will overshadow other picturesque driving courses like the Ring of Kerry (170km), The Great Ocean Road in Australia (250km) and the Garden Route in South Africa (200km) however will likewise give shorter (100km to 300km) side circle grand drives along the coast.