Brú Radharc na Mara Hostel,Self atering Bed & Breakfast
Brú Radharc na Mara Hostel offers a choice of self-catering or Bed & Breakfast accommodation on Inis Oírr, the most easterly of the Aran Islands. The three Islands lie in Galway Bay off the West Coast of Ireland and can be easily accessed by ferry from Doolin, Co. Clare or Rossaveal, Co. Galway and by plane from Connemara airport.
The hostel is situated on the waters edge overlooking the Bay and neighbouring islands yet centrally located on the island with all aminities just a short walk away.
Cuirtear fáilte roimh thurasoirí ó thíortha ar fud an domhain i mBrú Radharc na Mara!
There is something for everyone to do on Inis Oírr…
– Discover the island by foot, on a pony and trap tour, a guided tour or by hiring a bicycle
– Enjoy a swim in the clear waters of the long sandy Green Coast awarded beach; lifeguard patrolled during he Summer months
– Wonder at our unique wild flowers and plants
– Buy a souvenir from the local basket makers, weavers or knitters
– Join the islanders and experience island nightlife – damhsa agus ceol agus craic go leor!
– Take a day trip to one of the other islands
– For the younger visitors we have one of the best playgrounds in Ireland here on Inis Oírr